The manufacturing sector works in close co-ordination with the Engineering segment. Presently, India has grown to be among the leading manufacturers in the world. Every year, this sector exports products worth billions to countries across the globe. The manufacturing sector is thriving in India primarily due to the easy availability of skilled workforce that is cost effective. Eyeing the skilled manpower that is available in India, several international giants have established themselves here and are looking to expand aggressively. Several multinationals have made their foray by way of mergers and acquisitions. With the Indian economy set to expand to newer levels, the manufacturing sector is set to expand manifold till the next decade.
The decision-making is the core reason of success in manufacturing units. But, they face persistent challenges in the form of:
- Non availability of senior leadership level positions
- Lack of innovative ideas and organizational skills required for meeting the long-term growth challenges.
- The sector is witnessing a drop in the number of skilled personnel for complex manufacturing tasks.
- The sector is witnessing exponential growth. Lack of skilled workforce can impede its prospects in the near future.
We strive to contribute to the growth of this industry with our skills and experience based on:
- Ability to track and comprehend the requirements in areas like HR management, Research & Development, IT, Operations and several others
- Comprehensive knowledge of this industry possessed by our expert consultants
- Ability to provide bespoke services that resolve the primary concerns of manufacturing industry
- In-depth screening of skilled personnel to familiarize with their core competencies
- Speed and efficiency in recruitment services to meet the evolving hiring needs of manufacturers